Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2012
- Spreadsheets Professional 2012
- Presentation Professional 2012
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite For Android
- Clip for Android
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Office Reader for Android
Office for Android App List
Reviews of Office Suite
- Compare two free office
- Office to PDF converter
- Office check spelling fleetly
- A Full Free Office Software Alternative to Microsoft Office
- Convert Word to PDF Freely
- Multiple Tabs in Office 2012
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Freeze Rows and Columns in Kingsoft Spreadsheets ?
Question from Jeff Baker：
I cannot find a way to lock columns or rows so that when scrolling is done those locked columns and rows will remain in the window.
How do I freeze rows of column headings so that I continue to see them even when scrolling down my spreadsheet？
Example:I would like column A to stay in place while I scroll to the right.
We often edit spreadsheets with a large number of rows and columns, and these data always exceed one page, when scrolling, it is inconvenient to keep the line or column label shown all the time. In another words, when you scroll down, the title line will turn to the outside interface to view caused some difficulties. And sometimes, we just need to check the bottom or left part of the data of some rows or columns, we don't want the row or column to move.
For this problem, Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2012 offers a very helpful ‘freeze the window’ function to solve this problem. The ‘freeze the window’ allow you to freeze any row or column in original position to conveniently view the great of data. The specific steps to freeze the window are shown as follows.
To freeze the first row in Spreadsheets, in the worksheet, select the leftmost cell of the cell range you want to freeze. Please see below picture.
1. And then, in new 2012 interface, you need click Freeze button in the View tab; in the traditional interface, you need click Freeze on the Window menu. The two different sketch maps are shown as follows.
2. Drag the scroll bar; the rows and columns in the frozen region won't scroll. The region is always in the top and the left-most position.
3. If you want to unfreeze or freeze other rows or columns, you need click Unfreeze in the View/Window tab to unfreeze the window.
KINGSOFT OFFICE FOR ANDROIDKingsoft Office for Android Free
Kingsoft Office Reader for Android Free
Office for Android upgrade record
KINGSOFT OFFICE FOR WINDOWSKingsoft Office Suite Professional 2012
Kingsoft Writer 2012
Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2012
Kingsoft Presentation 2012
Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2012